This lift will both optimize space and increase productivity in your repair shop. The EV1020 inground lift includes enhanced top and bottom wipers, double telescoping screw pads, 3-stage arms, and 50% more bearing contact surface than any other lift. The EV1020 has a superior arm sweep and widest drive-thru in the industry plus more service bays (smaller footprint than surface car lifts). This translates to even more revenue.
Ace Service & Installation is an Authorized Challenger Installer and one of the most experienced inground lift service providers in the area.
- Maximizes the number of service bays to increase revenue potential(inground lifts have a smaller footprint than surface mounted lifts).
- Eliminates the risk of vehicle door damage (no columns or overhead obstructions).
- Creates a professional showroom style appearance with its open, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Features a convenient 3” incremental air actuated lock system to raise vehicle at technician’s ergonomic working height to minimize fatigue and increase productivity.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel air lock release cylinder promotes longer working life.
- Universal pre-kits available to provide versatility for your lifting capacity needs, accommodates 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 capacities.