Expand your commercial fleet capabilities with Challenger’s EV1220. This lift will both optimize space and increase productivity in your repair shop. The EV1220 inground lift includes enhanced top and bottom wipers, double telescoping screw pads, 3-stage arms, and 50% more bearing contact surface than any other lift. The EV1220 has a superior arm sweep and widest drive-thru in the industry plus more service bays (smaller footprint than surface car lifts). This translates to even more revenue.
Ace Service & Installation is an Authorized Challenger Installer and one of the most experienced inground lift service providers in the area.
- Maximizes the number of service bays to increase revenue potential(inground lifts have a smaller footprint than surface mounted lifts).
- 12,000lbs Capacity and 81 1/4″ rise.
- Eliminates the risk of vehicle door damage (no columns or overhead obstructions).
- Creates a professional showroom style appearance with its open, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Features a convenient 3” incremental air actuated lock system to raise vehicle at technician’s ergonomic working height to minimize fatigue and increase productivity.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel air lock release cylinder promotes longer working life.
- Universal pre-kits available to provide versatility for your lifting capacity needs, accommodates 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 capacities.