For over 50 years, Mondolfo Ferro has been on the forefront of engineering and design when it comes to electro-mechanical tire changers. The M-912 features a simple swing arm design, capable of servicing a vast range of rim widths and clamp capacities. Also available as M-912HP with bead assist. The HP Helper tools are practical, functional aid devices designed to make mounting and demounting, quicker, safer, more precise, and more efficient.
- Manual swing arm.
- Side mounted bead breaker comes standard with plastic slide-over protector and a unique stroke regulator to prevent tire crushing.
- Vertical swing arm column doubles as surge tank, saving floor space allowing installation against a wall.
- Multi-directional turntable with built-in high pressure tubeless tire inflator.
- Simultaneously position and lock the head with a single lever.
- Ergonomic pedals constructed of aluminum with clear functional symbols.
- M-912HP with bead assist.Wheel presser cone facilitates clamping of the wheel onto the turntable when working with particularly rigid tires. Ideal for performance, ultra low profile, run flat tires, and light alloy rims.
- Ask about our G-112 economy model!
- M-914 for rims to 214″ width.