For over 50 years, Mondolfo Ferro has been on the forefront of engineering and design when it comes to electro-mechanical tire changers. Rather than a manual swing arm, the M-924 features a pneumatic tilt tower design. Also available as M-924HP with bead assist. The HP Helper tools are practical, functional aid devices designed to make mounting and demounting, quicker, safer, more precise, and more efficient.
- Tilt tower design.
- Side mounted bead breaker comes standard with plastic slide-over protector and a unique stroke regulator to prevent tire crushing.
- Vertical tower column doubles as surge tank, saving floor space allowing installation against a wall.
- Multi-directional turntable with inflation jets integrated in the wheel clamps.
- Self centering wheel clamps that adjust with ease simply by the turn of a knob.
- Simultaneously position and lock the head with a single lever.
- Ergonomic pedals constructed of aluminum with clear functional symbols.
- M-924HP with bead assist, equipped with HD top roller for remounting, swing bottom roller for lifting, and bead depressor for holding the bead in the drop center.
- Also available as G-122 economy model.