For over 50 years, Mondolfo Ferro has been on the forefront of engineering and design when it comes to electro-mechanical tire changers. Built for years of durability with high volume shops in mind, the M-944 is a brute with a gentle touch. The M-944 features a tilt tower design. Also available as M-944HP with bead assist. The HP Helper tools are practical, functional aid devices designed to make mounting and demounting, quicker, safer, more precise, and more efficient.
- Tilt tower design.
- Side mounted bead breaker comes standard with plastic slide-over protector and a unique stroke regulator to prevent tire crushing.
- Vertical tower column doubles as surge tank, saving floor space allowing installation against a wall.
- Multi-directional turntable with built-in high pressure tubeless tire inflator.
- Self centering wheel clamps that adjust with ease simply by the turn of a knob.
- Tire bar, bead breaker blade, and turntable clamps come standard with protective covers to ensure no metal to metal rim contact.
- Simultaneously position and lock the head with a single lever.
- Ergonomic pedals constructed of aluminum with clear functional symbols.
- M-944HP with bead assist, equipped with HD top roller for remounting, swing bottom roller for lifting, and bead depressor for holding the bead in the drop center.
- Optional wheel lift eliminates the risk of back strain from heavier SUV tire/rim combinations.
- Checkout the Mondolfo Ferro Raptor! (advanced leverless model)