* – Rolling Jacks not included
* – Rolling Jacks not included
Challenger Lifts 4015XFO Open Front Extended Deck Flat Deck 15,000 Lb. Capacity Four Post Lift
210″ Max. Wheelbase / 78” Rise
134.5” Overall Width / 15,000 lb. Capacity
Challenger’s 4015 4-post series lifts have 15,000 lb. capacity and are available in several configurations. We offer general service flat deck or dedicated alignment capabilities. Choose between open or closed front models to fit your service needs.
Proudly Built in Louisville, KY
Challenger Lifts 4015XFO 15,000 lbs 4 Post Lift Overview:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 78” Rise Height, the highest rise in the industry, provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles.
- 14 Levels of locking positions allow the technician to set their desired height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- Heavy-Duty front bearing and yoke assemblies distribute contact load to reduce column stress for longer product life.
- Fully gusseted baseplate design reduces column deflection and makes the lift less sensitive to uneven floors.
- Single point air actuated lock release disengages all column locks simultaneously.
- 80” rear recessed free floating slip plates offer a wider range of 4 wheel alignment capabilities and accommodates vehicles with longer wheelbases (NOTE: Only included with an AR4015 Alignment Package).
- 9-½” Steel Pulleys, Teflon bearing, and ½” cable diameters minimize wear and tear to prolong cable and pulley lifespan.
- Recessed stainless steel turning radius gauges provide more precise alignment readings (NOTE: Only included with an AR4015 Alignment Package).
- Louvered approach ramps prevent wheel spin and provide positive vehicle traction and technician safety.
- 7” Runway height allows easier access for vehicles with lower ground clearance.
Fully Gusseted Baseplate: Challenger’s Heavy-Duty Column construction is designed to reduce column deflection and make the lift less sensitive to uneven floors.
14 Levels of Lock Positions: allows the technician to set the lift at their desired ergonomic height to minimize fatigue and maximize productivity.
Heavy Duty Front Bearing and Yoke Assembly: Challenger Lifts has designed this to distribute contact load over a larger surface area to reduce column stress for longer product life.
9-½” Steel Pulleys, Teflon Bearing, and ½” Cable Diameters: Engineered to minimize wear and tear to prolong cable and pulley lifespan.
Upgrade to AR4015 Alignment Rack Package!
- Two  RJ7.5 ALI Certified 7,500 lbs Capacity Rolling Jacks.
- Internal airline kit for dual rolling jack operation.
- 80” Flush mounted rear floating slip plates for wider range of 4 Wheel Alignment Capabilities to accommodate vehicles with longer wheelbases.
- Flush mounted stainless steel turning radius gauges for the most precise alignment readings.
ALI Certified 7,500 lbs Capacity Rolling Jacks: complete with internal airline kit for dual rolling jack operation.
Flush-Mounted Stainless Steel Turn-Plates: Flush mount design helps ensure the most precise alignment readings. 3D ALIGNMENT COMPATIBLE!
NOT SURE IF IT WILL FIT?
Pre-Installation Site Survey: You can view detailed specifications on this lift below. If you’re not quite sure if your lift will fit, Ace Service & Installation will arrange for a technician to come visit your location for a site survey to check concrete depth, measurements, and confirm that everything goes smooth the day of installation! Start the process by requesting a quote here.