Challenger Lifts CLFP9 9,000 Lb. Two-Post Lift
10′ 7/8” Overall Column Height, 78.125” Rise
137.5” Overall Width / 9,000 lb. Capacity
With a 9,000 lb. capacity and 10’ 7/8” overall column height, Challenger’s CLFP9 2-post is ideal for low ceiling applications. 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms provide maximum sweep, arm retraction and reach. A low-profile drive-over floor plate allows for easy vehicle positioning, which makes it great for home enthusiast garages or professional service shops. The CLFP9 also features double-telescoping screw footpads, a durable powder coat finish and plated arm pins.
Stocked Locally in Farmingdale, NY
Challenger Lifts CLFP9 9,000 lbs Low Ceiling 2 Post Lift Overview:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Low Ceiling Application: Open-Top deisgn with 10′ 7/8″ Overall Column Height allows this 2 Post Car Lift to be placed in service bays with low ceilings.
- Front & Rear Versymmetric 3-Stage Triple Telescoping Arms lift both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Low Profile Drive-Over Baseplate makes vehicle positioning easy.
- Dual Point Mechanical Lock Release allows technician to disengage column locks on each side.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads with adjustable heights reduce the frequency of having to use truck adapters to meet the proper pickup points.
- Fully Gusseted Baseplate Design reduces column deflection and offers more stable operation on floors that are not completely level.
- Plated Arm Pins inhibit rust and provide long lasting durability.
Versymmetric Arm Design: The Challenger CLFP9 2 Post Lift is equipped with Front & Rear 3-Stage Triple Telescoping Arms. Challenger’s Versymmetric Arm Design offers both more extension and more retraction allowing you to reach a wider variety of pickup points.
Heavy Duty Chain: The Challenger CLFP9 is equipped with a heavy duty lifting chain and a cable equalization system to provide the smoothest, most stable lifting during operation.
Arm Pad Design: Double Telescoping Screw Pads offer adjustable height to service vehicles with a wider variety of ground clearances. Rubber foot pads minimize stress to vehicles with delicate undercoatings.
NOT SURE IF IT WILL FIT?
Pre-Installation Site Survey: You can view detailed specifications on this lift below. If you’re not quite sure if your lift will fit, Ace Service & Installation will arrange for a technician to come visit your location for a site survey to check concrete depth, measurements, and confirm that everything goes smooth the day of installation! Start the process by requesting a quote here.