Challenger Lifts CL12 Series Commercial-Grade ALI Certified 12,000 lbs Capacity 2-Post Lifts
12,000 LB VERSYMMETRIC© 2-POST SERIES
Challenger Lifts (Made in USA) CL12 ALI Certified 12,000 lb. Capacity 2-Post Series Lifts offer the flexibility to lift the smallest passenger cars, heavy-duty pickup trucks, and everything in between. The newly updated CL12 lifts now come standard with Front and Rear 3-Stage Versymmetric Arms, enabling you to to maximize your service potential while maintaining durability and rigidity youʼd expect from a 12,000 lb. lift.
We know that no two shops are the same. Thatʼs why weʼre offering the CL12 with new productivity tools for personalized efficiency. Choose your size, controls and speed, and know that your investment is customized to lift your shop to new heights.
Proudly Built in Louisville, KY
Challenger Lifts (Made in USA) CL12, ALI Certified 12,000 lbs Capacity 2-Post Lift
- 12,000 lb. lift capacity
- 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms accommodate a wide range of common cars, trucks, vans as well as SUVs within the same service bay
- 60” lifting carriage design increases lift life
- Adjustable column height accommodates higher profile vehicles and provides maximum headroom to work underneath vehicles
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Pulley-less jacketed single-point lock release system makes for smoother, easier operation and longer life
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels from inadvertent damage
- Heavy-duty polyurethane screw pads accommodate a wide range of recommended lifting points
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
- Added height adjustability feature provides allowance for ceiling obstructions
Stocked Locally in Farmingdale, NY
The Quick Cycle hydraulic enhancement increases lift service efficiency by saving rise and descent time. Boost the productivity and profitability of your shop by servicing more vehicles in the same amount of time.
DUAL PENDANT CONTROLS
Always within technician reach when small spotting adjustments matter, dual pendant controls expedite vehicle spotting from either column by providing an unobstructed view to lifting points.
Maximize your vertical shop space with an extended Challenger lift. Optional steel sleeve extensions add 1′ or 2’ to your overall height. Or adjust your lift up to 6” lower to account for possible ceiling obstructions.
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY 12,000 LB. 2-POST CL12-QC-DPC
13’8” Overall Height, 84.75” Rise Height
142″ Overall Width / 12,000 lb. Capacity /
Challenger Lifts Low Ceiling CL12
11’ 11” Overall Height, 80.25” Rise Height
142″ Overall Width / 10,000 lb. Capacity / 1’ and 2’ Column Extensions Available
Need the capacity of Challengerʼs CL12 lift but donʼt have the overhead space? We’ve designed a low-ceiling model just for you. With an overall height that fits inside a standard 12′ ceiling but enough capacity to lift even a heavy-duty pickup truck, the CL12-LC will expand the service potential of your facility.