Mohawk Lifts A7 ALI-Certified 7,000 Lb. Heavy Duty Two-Post Lift
11’ 11.875” Overall Height, 74.75” Rise
10′ 11.75” Overall Width / 10,000 lb. Capacity
Mohawk’s A-7 model is an asymmetric two post lift with a 7,000 lb. lifting capacity. This asymmetric design allows Mohawk’s A-7 lift to fit in narrow 10’ wide bays while all vehicle doors are fully opened. The A-7 also features a clear floor work area designed for free and easy access around your shop.
Stocked Locally in Farmingdale, NY
MOHAWK A7 ASYMMETRIC 2 POST LIFT, CLEAR FLOOR DESIGN
- Mohawk columns are constructed of 3/4” thick shaped forklift masts, for a lifetime of trouble-free service.
- Each Mohawk two post lift features a carriage that rolls on 8 double-sealed, self- lubricating steel ball bearing rollers. Not plastic slide blocks.
- The Mohawk A7 2 post lift features large heavy duty cylinders which make for safer, steadier lifting than single cylinder lifts or competitive brands with smaller cylinders.
- Adjustable height overhead stainless steel hydraulic lines can be set at any height to accommodate tall trucks and vans. Optional in-ground hydraulic lines available.
- Adjustable column width by lengthening the overhead steel hydraulic lines.
- 4” low profile swing arms fit under the lowest riding sports cars.
- 3” and 6” stackable truck adaptors are included as standard equipment.
ASYMMETRIC 2 POST LIFT DESIGN
- Rotated columns and offset arms allow damage-free opening of vehicle doors or convenient under-dash access whether on or off the ground.
- Mohawk’s A7 2 Post Lift will fit even in narrow service bays with 10’ 7” total width or shops with low ceilings.
MOHAWK’S PATENTED INDUSTRY LEADING 2 POST LIFT SAFETY SYSTEMS
- Mohawk two post lifts feature all position mechanical safety locks in both columns, starting at the ground, to full lifting height of 6’.
- Patented infinite position, internal hydraulic safeties, backed by external pressure compensated flow controls and velocity fuse valving.
- Swing arm restraints automatically engage upon lifting, and automatically disengage when the vehicle has been fully lowered.
- The best and most inclusive warranty in the lift business, 25 years structural, 10 year mechanical, plus limited lifetime cylinder seal warranty. Mohawk builds the best two post lifts, with the best warranty.
- Lease/purchase plans available for 1-5 years. Call our office (631) 694-0220 now!