Mohawk Lifts Model TP20 20K Two Post Lift
10’ ½” Column Height, 14′ Overall Width (Adjustable), 72” Rise
ALI Certified 20,000 lbs Capacity, Adjustable Height Overhead Hydraulics (Inground Option Available)
Stocked Locally in Farmingdale, NY
MOHAWK TP-20 HEAVY DUTY 20K 2 POST LIFT DESIGN
- Heavy Duty Two Post Lift for vehicles up to 20,000 lbs.
- Mohawk’s TP-20 two post lift columns are constructed of heavy duty 7” x 1“ thick forklift masts, for a lifetime of trouble-free service.
- Each Mohawk TP-20 features a carriage that rolls on 24 double-sealed, self- lubricating steel ball bearing rollers (not plastic slide blocks) and large 4.5” cylinders to ensure smooth operation.
- Clear-floor surface mounted design with adjustable height stainless steel hydraulic lines.
- No in-ground oil tanks, no digging for installations, making installations fast and service easy.
- The TP-20 two post lift uses direct drive lifting rods that are attached to each cylinder and carriage. This eliminates the need for cables, chains, and pulleys. What does this mean for you? No parts to wear or maintain.
- Low profile, 3 stage arms for access under compact cars through medium duty trucks. Mohawk’s low profile, high strength arm design is capable of lifting light thru medium duty vehicles: Mohawk’s TP-20 lifts them all!
- ALI Certified to meet national and local ANSI codes (ANSI/ALI ALCTV) for the safety of your shop’s employees.
MOHAWK’S PATENTED INDUSTRY-LEADING 2 POST LIFT SAFETY SYSTEMS
- Single point mechanical lock release, located at the main post, unlocks both safeties.
- Release the mechanical locks with Mohawk’s air cylinders. Upon release, safeties immediately re-engage.
- ALI Certified 20,000 lb. Capacity to safely raise fully loaded work and utility trucks.
- The TP-20 two post lift has 14 locking positions with locks engaging at 5”
- Locks are constructed from 11/2” thick steel plate
- Optional safety gauge verifies lift has been lowered onto locks.