John Bean V3450 Alignment Check Machine
With a wireless, compact design and easy-to-read printouts in under a minute, the V3450 can potentially increase your alignment revenue by 30% or more. Plus, its mobility and simple operation mean you don’t need an alignment technician or a lift to run accurate audits.
Wireless alignment audit in under sixty seconds
- Quick alignment audit in less than 60 seconds to detect worn suspension components and to prevent premature tyre wear
- Bluetooth communication – easy installation and maximum mobility – no cables
- Measurement of track width, front and rear toe, camber, wheelbase, rolling radius and cross diagonal
- Automatic print-out of alignment measurement report
- Ideally suited for drive-through solutions
- Digital XD camera system with ultra-high resolution cameras
- 4 AC400 quick wheel clamps and 4 XD targets – very small and lightweight
- 2 short towers
- Operator kiosk with embedded PC, Windows operating software and Pro42 user software
- 22” TFT wide-screen monitor, colour printer
- Optional mobility kit for use in different alignment bays
It is a tool that allows equipment to be connected to a garage. With the asanetwork all relevant information are made available at every workstation in the shop as all machines are connected to the commercial software.