Challenger Lifts LE10 ALI-Certified 10,000 Lb. Two-Post Lift
11’ 11.875” Overall Height, 74.75” Rise
10′ 11.75” Overall Width / 10,000 lb. Capacity
The LE10 (10,000 lb. capacity) 2-post lift features Challenger’s innovative 3-stage front and 2-stage rear arms, which provide technicians with the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay, increasing efficiency and potential revenue.
With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish and plated arm restraints and pins, the LE10 accommodates the rigorous demands of the full-service facility. Raise it even higher with optional column height extensions, which provide an additional 2 feet of overhead clearance, Lefts are available in red and blue.
Stocked Locally in Farmingdale, NY
Challenger Lifts LE10 10,000 lbs 2 Post Lift Overview:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Versymmetric 3-Stage Triple Telescoping Front Arms lift both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads minimizes the frequency of having to use truck adapters to access pickup points.
- 11′ 11-7/8″ Column Height allows lift to be placed in service bay with 12′ ceiling.
- Single Point Mechanical Lock Release allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously.
- Padded Overhead Shut-Off System prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
- Premium Powder Coat Paint provides long lasting durable finish.
- Rubber Door Guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
Versymmetric Arm Design: The Challenger LE10 feature’s a set of Front 3-Stage Triple Telescoping Versymmetric Arms and a 2-Stage Arm in the rear. Challenger’s Versymmetric Arm Design offers more extension and retraction allowing you to reach a wider variety of pickup points.
Arm Pad Design: Double Telescoping Screw Pads offer adjustable height to service vehicles with a wider variety of ground clearances. Rubber foot pads minimize stress to vehicles with delicate undercoatings.
NOT SURE IF IT WILL FIT?
Pre-Installation Site Survey: You can view detailed specifications on this lift below. If you’re not quite sure if your lift will fit, Ace Service & Installation will arrange for a technician to come visit your location for a site survey to check concrete depth, measurements, and confirm that everything goes smooth the day of installation! Start the process by requesting a quote here.