Mohawk Lifts Model System 1A
8′ 7” Column Height, 11; 10″ Overall Width (Adjustable), 72” Rise
ALI Certified 10,000 lbs Capacity, Adjustable Height Overhead Hydraulics (In-Floor Option Available)
Mohawk’s System I Model is a 2 Post Truck Lift with a 10,000 lb. lifting capacity. The System-1’s clear floor design incorporates Mohawk’s patented hydraulic synchronization system making it ideal for servicing all cars and light trucks.
Stocked Locally in Farmingdale, NY
MOHAWK 10K 2 POST LIFT DESIGN
- Mohawk columns on a two post lift are constructed of 3⁄4” thick forklift masts, for a lifetime of trouble-free service (4” wide sections).
- Each Mohawk carriage rolls on (8) 5-3⁄4” double-sealed, self-lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers and NOT plastic sliders.
- Two large heavy duty cylinders make for safer, steadier lifting than single cylinder lifts or lift models with tiny cylinders.
- Easily adjustable overhead stainless steel hydraulic lines can be set at any height (or routed in floor) to accommodate all tall trucks and vans or lowered for use in low ceiling shops.
- 3-1⁄2” low profile swing arms fit under the lowest riding sports cars.
- 3” & 6” stackable truck adapters are included as standard equipment.
MOHAWK’S PATENTED INDUSTRY-LEADING 2 POST LIFT SAFETY SYSTEMS
- Mohawk 2 Post Lifts feature all position mechanical safety locks in both columns, starting at 5”, to full lifting height.
- Patented infinite position, internal hydraulic safeties, backed by external pressure compensated flow controls and velocity fuse valving.
- Swing arm restraints automatically engage upon lifting to secure the vehicle, and automatically disengage when the vehicle has been fully lowered.
- Mohawk’s 10,000 lbs two post lifts feature the best, and most inclusive warranty in the lift business, 25 years structural, 10 year mechanical, plus limited lifetime cylinder seal warranty. Mohawk builds the best two post lifts, with the best warranty.
- Lease/purchase plans available for 1-5 years. Call our office (631) 694-0220 now!
10K 2 POST LIFT OPERATION
- Hydraulic fluid is pumped between the two cylinders through the overhead (or optional in-floor) stainless steel hydraulic lines.
- Patented hydraulic synchronization eliminates the need for restrictive height overhead covers, cables, pulleys, equalizer chains or floor plates.
- Mohawk’s System I uses heavy duty #646 leaf chains and twin bearings located on each of the cylinders. Chain lifting eliminates the constant stretch, fray, maintenance and replacement costs associated with cable or screw lifts.
- Mohawk carriages roll on eight double sealed, self- lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers, for a lifetime of maintenance-free operation.
- Mohawk bearings last longer, with less friction and wear than other lifts using plastic slide blocks that need constant greasing and maintenance.
What other lift offers a 25 year structural warranty?