Mohawk Lifts TP-16 16,000 Lb. Two Post lift
7′ 3” Column Height, 6′ 5” Rise
12′ 7-1/2” Overall Width / 12,000 lb. Capacity
Stocked Locally in Farmingdale, NY
MOHAWK 16K 2 POST LIFT DESIGN
- Mohawk’s two post lift columns are constructed of 3⁄4” thick forklift masts, for a lifetime of trouble-free service.
- Each Mohawk two post lift features a carriage that rolls on 8 double-sealed, self- lubricating steel ball bearing rollers. Not plastic slide blocks.
- The Mohawk TP-16 2 post lift features two  large 4” heavy duty cylinders which make for safer, steadier lifting than single cylinder lifts or competitive brands with smaller cylinders.
- Easily adjustable overhead stainless steel hydraulic lines can be set at any height (or routed in floor) to accommodate all tall trucks and vans.
- 60 second lifting speed saves shops time and money.
- Low profile 5” swing arms fit under most passenger cars.
- Mohawk Heavy Duty two post lifts come standard with 5”, 7-1⁄2” and 10” pad height extensions/stack adapters.
- Available with optional low profile three stage swing arms that retract an additional 2” (1” each side) shorter and offer additional 10” extension for varied fleets.
MOHAWK’S PATENTED INDUSTRY-LEADING 2 POST LIFT SAFETY SYSTEMS
- Mohawk two post lifts feature all position mechanical safety locks in both columns, starting at the ground, to full lifting height of 6’.
- Patented infinite position, internal hydraulic safeties, backed by external pressure compensated flow controls and velocity fuse valving.
- Swing arm restraints automatically engage upon lifting, and automatically disengage when the vehicle has been fully lowered.
- The best and most inclusive warranty in the lift business, 25 years structural, 10 year mechanical, plus limited lifetime cylinder seal warranty. Mohawk builds the best two post lifts, with the best warranty.
- Lease/purchase plans available for 1-5 years. Call Ace Service & Installation 631-694-0220 now!
HEAVY DUTY 2 POST LIFT OPERATION
- Hydraulic fluid is pumped between the two cylinders through the overhead (or optional in-floor) stainless steel hydraulic lines. Patented hydraulic synchronization eliminates the need for restrictive height overhead covers, cables, pulleys, equalizer chains or obstructive floor plates.
- To raise the carriages, Mohawk’s TP-16 two post lift uses direct drive lifting rods which eliminate the wear & maintenance associated with lifts that use cables, chains, & overhead cable covers.
- Mohawk carriages roll on eight double sealed, self- lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers, for a lifetime of maintenance-free operation.
- Mohawk bearings last longer, with less friction and wear than competitive lifts using plastic slide blocks which need constant greasing and maintenance.