GEOLINER® 320 PORTABLE IMAGING WHEEL ALIGNER
Using advanced XD cameras and sophisticated monitoring algorithms, the geoliner® 320 Wheel Alignment System detects issues with suspension stress and errors from lift clamps, environment, and more. To save time and ensure accuracy on every alignment, users are notified only when necessary with additional information never more than one click away.
- Part Number: EEWAEU751H1
- With no moving parts, new alignment software that’s easy to learn and use, and a robust, compact design, the geoliner® 320 Wheel Alignment System requires minimal space and none at all in the front of the lift. It’s built to work with any alignment lift style and enhance performance in just about any shop.
- Rolling run-out compensation means no more hassles: just mount and roll to measure, with no lifting, no head-charging, no head-leveling and no adapters. Place the geoliner® 320 on the lift and it’s ready to align.
- Repairable on-site and boasting remote service and automatic software and specification updates, the geoliner® 320 means more revenue for your business, with no more calibrating, no more cables and no more worries.
- The geoliner® 320’s next-generation aligner software features a notification system that provides critical information without slowing down the alignment process, with an adaptive user interface that delivers instant access to productivity tools and assistance whenever required.
- Using advanced XD cameras and sophisticated monitoring algorithms, the geoliner® 320 Wheel Alignment System detects issues with suspension stress and errors from lift clamps, environment, and more. To save time and ensure accuracy on every alignment, users are notified only when necessary – with additional information never more than one click away.
- Each rear wheel pod uses two cameras to image a front wheel target and a reference pod mounted at the front of the car, allowing a clear view of all targets during a full rotation. The left-side reference pod then uses its camera to create a full 3-D alignment without obstructions from low hanging vehicle components.
- Reference pods work easily with either a lift or a pit, allowing for flexibility in installation and placement so they don’t interfere with normal workflow. (Typical mounting is at the front edge of the lift surface on the outer edge of the runway.) And since all communication within the geoliner® 320 happens wirelessly, you never have to worry about beams and cables taking up valuable space in the shop.
AC700 UNIVERSAL WHEEL CLAMPS
Cast aluminum AC700 wheel clamps fit rims from 11″ to 22,” with no limitations and 10.9 to 11.5 lbs per clamp.
ATTRACTIVE TOOLBOX STYLING
Featuring easy-rolling casters, storage for all attachments and a fully enclosed printer compartment.
ALL NEW USER INTERFACE
All new user interface with three levels of intervention — Compensate, Warn, Alert — with corrective actions clearly identified and more information just one click away.
MEASUREMENT MADE EASY
Quick rolling compensation provides critical information via an adaptive user interface, with instant access to productivity tools and assistance.
QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM
Mounting hardware adapts to common alignment lifts and is easily removed with Quick Release System.
Small footprint makes the most of any available space, bringing advanced, intuitive alignment services to shops of every size.
Pods mount with ease, communicating wirelessly and store quickly and easily when finished.
BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
Eliminates connections between cameras, easing mobility and providing a variety of installation configurations.