John Bean System II-E
Swing Arm Tire Changer
Part Number: EEWH52BE
The swing-arm style System II-E tire changer can handle a wide range of wheels available today, ranging from OEM to aftermarket applications. It features mechanical locking of the vertical wheel offset and a large-diameter horizontal offset knob, providing maximum cosmetic safety for expensive wheels and significantly reducing the risk of wheel or tire damage.
- Swing Arm Configuration – Quick and easy setup time. Stays withing a compact footprint, even when changing larger tire sizes.
- Ergonomically Positioned Bead Breaker Control – Pedal is positioned away from the bead breaker with a guard, preventing the operator from accidentally stepping on and activating it while standing next to the bead breaker.
- Integrated Pressure Limiter – Stops air flow once pressure has reached 55 PSI (3.5 Bar) to prevent accidental tire over-inflation.
- Adjustable Four-Jaw Clamp – Self-centering nylon covered clamps grip securely and protect the wheel.
- Twin Cylinder Clamping – Two powerful clamping cylinders provide uniform clamping pressure and increased power.
- Extra Wheel Protection – Replaceable nylon inserts for demount heads minimize wheel scratching.