John Bean T7100S with PROspeed™
Center Post Tire Changer
Part Number: EEWH570AC
T7100S center post tire changer designed for easy use with minimal training of technicians reducing shop overhead and adding to your bottom line. Traditional center post design coupled with John Bean’s innovative feature set makes this tire changer highly productive and reduces the risk of wheel damage.
- PROspeed™ – Rotational speed maximized by automatic inverter control. Variable 7 RPM to 20 RPM offering the highest possible speed for maximum productivity.
- Swing Arm Style Mount/Demount – Traditional mounting head with tire lever. Quick change design, non-marring plastic and metal mount/demount tools included.
- Bead Pusher/Tire Lifting Tool – Integrated bead pusher assists in the mount/demount process of the upper bead. Tire lifting tool aids the technician with the demounting process.
- Hand Activated Bead Breaker – Side mounted bead breaker with thumb switch activation at the point-of-use.
- Center Post Clamp Design – Reduces risk of wheel damage and accommodates a wider range of wheel sizes.
- Integrated Wheel Lift – Assists technicians with lifting and positioning heavy tires/wheels on the machine. Integrated roller board eases bead breaking.
CONVENTIONAL MOUNTING HEAD
The mounting head with tire lever and the on-side bead breaker are a favorite choice of operators, combining familiar design with fast operation.
The ergonomic wheel lift reduces fatigue on the operator and increases productivity.