John Bean V2200 Wheel Aligner
Imaging Wheel Alignment System
The V2200 wheel alignment system provides core features for the alignment professional. Patented imaging technology provides accurate and real-time measurements that improve productivity.
User-friendly features such as EZ-TOE and an extensive vehicle specification database delivers customer satisfaction, ease of use and accuracy.
Traditional wheel aligner for general repair shops.
- Accurate and repeatable measurements
- Small and lightweight single-plane targets (XD)
- Universal wheel clamps (AC100) with rim clamping range 11″ – 22″
- Software Pro42 SILVER: a high-resolution ICON-based software program designed to provide simple and effective use of information required by the technician
- Measurement of toe, camber, caster, maximum steering angle, and toe curve
- A-arm adjust
- Cradle adjust
- EZ Toe for easy and convenient adjustment at maximum steering angle
- Moveable camera beam with two high-resolution XD cameras
- 22“ flat-screen monitor
- Mobile control terminal with printer shelf and embedded PC
It is a tool that allows equipment to be connected to a garage. With the asanetwork all relevant information are made available at every workstation in the shop as all machines are connected to the commercial software.
View detailed videos of how to make needed adjustments to complete even the most complex tasks.
Turn the front wheels and access difficult adjustment points while still displaying centered toe readings.
Vehicle Orientation Directional Indicator (VODI) guides the technician through the measurement process. Reduces the amount of time spent walking back and forth from the vehicle to the aligner.