John Bean B1200P Wheel Balancer
Automatic Wheel Balancer Machine Premium Service
Part Number: EEWB567AP230
The B1200P wheel balancer with diagnostic functions for tire shops, garages and car dealerships with high tire service volume. With touchscreen monitor and automatic non-contact data entry. Unbalance measurement and run-out diagnosis are performed in a single fast measuring run.
- Touchscreen with Advanced User Interface – Fast and easy selection of commonly used modes: spoke detection, match mount and manual mode. Large easy to see measurement results and bright indicators for weight position.
- easyWEIGHT – Pinpoint laser accurately indicates the positioning of adhesive weight on the wheel, avoiding misplacement. Weight location is ergonomically indicated in the lower rim position.
- Automatic Inputs – Optical scanners automatically measure the wheel. The scanners recognize the wheel type/edge. Correct weight type and size shown to aid productivity.
- Automatic Balance Measurement – In approximately eight seconds, the color display shows the location of any imbalance and identifies the optimal tape or clip-on weight location.
- Automatic Behind the Spoke Weight Placement – A laser indicates the exact weight location behind the spoke.
- Patented Automatic Power Clamp – Electromechanically clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
- LED Wheel Lighting – The B1200P wheel balancer comes with a bright LED lighting system and facilitates rim cleaning and aids in the weight positioning process.
- Stop-in-Position feature where the operator only has to touch the amount of unbalance on the screen and the wheel is automatically indexed to correction position
Pinpoint laser identifies exact weight placement location for increased accuracy and efficiency.
Radial run-out diagnosis of the wheel is performed during unbalance measurement, hence without compromising on productivity. High run-out is automatically detected during rim diagnosis, providing match-mounting.
The 225 mm length allows the use of stud-hole flanges and other accessories for almost every type of rim.
ENHANCED USER INTERFACE
Highly intuitive and fast touch-screen monitor with large digits, coloured weight position indicators and enhanced user interface – improved intuitiveness and ergonomics.
Peak-to-peak and 1st harmonic graphs of wheel run-out are provided for an easy diagnostic of the issues. Rim run-out and matching information are provided when necessary.
The rim scanner automatically detects rim diameter and offset as well as the number and position of rim spokes. Then it automatically chooses balancing mode, weight types and weight positions.
SPLIT WEIGHT MODE
Hides adhesive weights behind two adjacent spokes so they cannot be seen from the outside.
The patented and ergonomic telescopic wheel guard reduces the footprint.
Patented automatic Power Clamp™ electromechanical clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force, reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
30% reduced cycle time, less than 4.5 seconds, maintaining the same high accuracy.
Automatic, non-contact rim width acquisition delivers greater accuracy and ease of use for a 30% savings in complete process when compared to manual operation.
Measurement system for high precision and repeatability.