John Bean B400L Video Wheel Balancer
Part Number: EEWB562AL
Unparalleled speed and accuracy, with non-contact rim width acquisition via Smar Sonar, exact weight placement via the easyWEIGHT pinpoint laser, and a 19″ monitor featuring step-by-step video instructions and an intuitive user interface.
- easyWEIGHT – A laser pointer allows fast, accurate and easy positioning of adhesive weights on the wheel.
- Accurate and Quick Clamping – With the included cones or the optional stud-hole flange accessory, clamping with the included quick nut is fast and easy.
- Data Entry – The B400L is equipped with semi-automatic data entry for rim diameter and offset.
- Short Balance Cycle – Extremely short balancing cycle of 45 seconds.
- Included Four Cone Kit
- Small: 1.7” – 3.15” (43.18 – 80mm)
- Medium: 2.9” – 3.9” (73.66 – 99mm)
- Large: 3.8” – 4” (96.52 – 101.6mm)
- Truck: 3.42” – 5.25” (86.87 – 133.35mm)
30% reduced cycle time, less than 4.5 seconds, maintaining the same high accuracy.
Touch the rim with the gauge arm to enter the rim dimensions and automatically select the weight balancing mode.
Easy to operate with a comfortable touch panel.
SPLIT WEIGHT MODE
Hides adhesive weights behind two adjacent spokes so they cannot be seen from the outside.
The 225 mm length allows the use of stud-hole flanges and other accessories for almost every type of rim.
Measurement system for high precision and repeatability.
Pinpoint laser identifies exact weight placement location for increased accuracy and efficiency.