John Bean B600P Wheel Balancer
Diagnostic Wheel Balancer Machine High Volume
Part Number: EEWB568AP
The B600 series wheel balancing systems are designed for high volume shops. Its intuitive user interface and ergonomic touchscreen reduces complexity and offers short cycle times.
- Touchscreen with Advanced User Interface – Fast and easy selection of commonly used modes: spoke detection, match mount and manual mode. Large, easy to see measurement results and bright indicators for weight position.
- Smart Sonar – Automatically calculates wheel width and detects offset. The balancing cycle is started as soon as the wheel guard has been lowered. 30% time savings compared to manual input.
- Patented Automatic Power Clamp – Electromechanically clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
- easyWeight – Pinpoint laser accurately indicates the positioning of adhesive weight on the wheel, avoiding misplacement. Weight location is ergonomically indicated in the lower rim position.
- LED Wheel Lighting – All B600 series wheel balancing systems come with a bright LED lighting system that facilitates rim cleaning and aids in the weight positioning process.
Pinpoint laser identifies exact weight placement location for increased accuracy and efficiency.
The 225 mm length allows the use of stud-hole flanges and other accessories for almost every type of rim.
Touch the rim with the gauge arm to enter the rim dimensions and automatically select the weight balancing mode.
Patented automatic Power Clamp™ electromechanical clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force, reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
30% reduced cycle time, less than 4.5 seconds, maintaining the same high accuracy.
Automatic, non-contact rim width acquisition delivers greater accuracy and ease of use for a 30% savings in complete process when compared to manual operation.
STOP IN POSITION
Touch the screen to automatically rotate the wheel to weight application position.
Measurement system for high precision and repeatability.