John Bean B800P Wheel Balancer
Diagnostic Wheel Balancer Machine Premium Service
Part Number: EEWB569AP
The B800P with its automatic balance measurement reduces the time it takes to train new technicians as well as speeds up the time constraints on completing a tire change and balance procedure. From car dealerships to independent garages, the touchscreen interface will make it easy for technicians to easily see the numbers. When the operator touches the amount of imbalance the wheel automatically indexes to the correct position for weight placement.
- Touchscreen User Interface – Fast and easy selection of commonly used modes: spoke detection, match mount and manual mode. Large, easy to see measurement results and bright indicators for weight position.
- Automatic Balancer Measurement – In approximately eight seconds, the color display shows the location of any imbalance and identifies the optimal tape or clip-on weight location.
- Patented Automatic Power Clamp – Electromechanically clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
- easyWEIGHT – Pinpoint laser accurately indicates the positioning of adhesive weight on the wheel, avoiding misplacement. Weight location is ergonomically indicated in the lower rim position.
- LED Wheel Lighting – The B800P wheel balancing system comes with a bright LED lighting system that facilitates rim cleaning and aids in the weight positioning process.
Pinpoint laser identifies exact weight placement location for increased accuracy and efficiency.
The 225 mm length allows the use of stud-hole flanges and other accessories for almost every type of rim.
ENHANCED USER INTERFACE
Highly intuitive and fast touch-screen monitor with large digits, coloured weight position indicators and enhanced user interface – improved intuitiveness and ergonomics.
The rim scanner automatically detects rim diameter and offset as well as the number and position of rim spokes. Then it automatically chooses balancing mode, weight types and weight positions.
SPLIT WEIGHT MODE
Hides adhesive weights behind two adjacent spokes so they cannot be seen from the outside.
The patented and ergonomic telescopic wheel guard reduces the footprint.
Patented automatic Power Clamp™ electromechanical clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force, reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
30% reduced cycle time, less than 4.5 seconds, maintaining the same high accuracy.
Automatic, non-contact rim width acquisition delivers greater accuracy and ease of use for a 30% savings in complete process when compared to manual operation.
Measurement system for high precision and repeatability.